Pages Navigation Bar

Friday, April 1, 2011

Where are you going? Where have you been?


Zion National Park
No I didn't fall off the face of the planet, it just seems that way.  I actually went to a little city in Utah called Cedar City to visit family.  We had the most wonderful time, and I couldn't tear myself away to blog, or even read other blogs.  I do apologize for my absence, but I have to confess that I don't feel that guilty about it.  While I love the outlet this blog has been for me, it was so nice to cut myself off from technology for a week and simply enjoy the people around me.


Petroglyphs
We spent most of our time visiting with my family, but we also had some fun outings.  Adam went fishing down at Lee's Ferry just below Lake Powell.  We went on a hike in St. George where there was a plethora of interesting petroglyphs, and we also went on a hike to Emerald Pools in Zion National Park.  It was a wonderful vacation.

I am glad to be back home, and will get back onto my regular schedule.  I have some fun tutorials for you this week, so come back and visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment--I love to hear what you think! I try to respond to any questions within one day.